"Python in Scientific Computing"
April 13 - 17, 2015
NCAR Foothills Laboratory ~ Boulder, CO ~ USA
Conference is SOLD OUT, there is no room for more attendees and therefore registration is now closed.
The program can be found here
- Reproducibility and Standardization
- Best Practices
- Testing / Debugging
- Big Data
- Data Analysis
- Data Visualization
- Security for the Naive User
- Web / Mobile
Other important dates
- Mid-February 2015: Registration Open to Participants
- Late February 2015: Final Program Announced
- March 31, 2015: Early Bird Registration Ends
- April 13-17th 2015: Conference and Tutorials
The UCAR SEA Software Engineering Conference adapts the UCAR policies for Workplace Conduct and Sexual Harassment to apply to the conference and its attendees.